MBBS in India + Abroad
- 3 Yrs. in India + 2 Yrs. in Abroad
- Practical Training In Indian Hospital
- Training for NEXT Exam by Indian Professors
Tuition Fees: 2500 USD / Sem.
Working in India as Doctor:
- “NEXT”-examination has to be passed at the end of 4.8th Year
- One year Internship has to be completed in a Recognised Hospital in India
- On completing NEXT Exam & Internship, you can get Licence to work in India.
- NEET Pass is compulsory
- European standard medical Education
- Indian Food- in abroad & India
- Degree Awarded- MD degree ( equal to MBBS in India.)
- 100 % English Medium
- MCI, WHO, recognised