Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQ )
- Foreign MBBS is recognised in India ? Yes. You can join any University listed in the MCI website (https://www.Mciindia.org )
2. Which is best ? MBBS in India or Abroad ?
Both are same.
- NEET is required to join MBBS in India & Abroad
- NEXT examination has to be passed by both the MBBS students studied in India & Abroad
- Both the MBBS students studying in India & Abroad, can Transfer to other Universities
- Both the MBBS students studied in India & Abroad, can work in Government hospitals in India
- Syllabus in India & Abroad are almost same. Books are also same.
3. What is the NEXT Examination ?
- To work in India as a Doctor, NEXT ( National Exit Examination ) has to be passed by both students studying MBBS in India & Abroad.
- All the students joined MBBS from 2019 in India and Abroad has to pass NEXT .
4. I am Not NEET Qualified , Should I repeat NEET or Join MBBS ?
- Yes. Join MBBS. NEET Repeat is waste of time. Coaching centres can not guarantee a seat in India.
- Mr. Bastion will guarentee a MBBS Seat , which will lead you to legally work in India as a Doctor.
- Get an appointment now through, wattsapp with our Vice-President, Mr. Bastion @ 8939 52 2407.
5. Can I study MBBS in 2 Universities ?
Yes. From 2018, MBBS students in India and Abroad can study in 2 or more Universities.